The elements of Speed, Agility, Power, Strength, and Stability are universal across all sports and playing venues. No matter if you are trying to make a team, get more playing time, or make it to the next level, we have a solution for you. Come let the Performance Team at a IRG Performance & Fitness Center make you a better athlete for today, tomorrow, and beyond!
Our Athletic Development Program is a highly comprehensive and specialized training program that is specifically engineered to maximize developmentally based properties of athleticism to give every player – regardless of sport – the tools necessary to reach their athletic goals. Divided into two specific programs, Movement and Strength, The IRG Performance Team will transform every athlete from good to great and injury prone to full time participant. Each training session combines the most proven and current training methods with positive athlete education and reinforcement in a small group yet personalized setting. Each class is a positive developmental atmosphere focused on achieving successful athletic experiences for years to come.
The Movement Development Program focuses specifically on the development of multidimensional athletic movement for all sports such as:
- Speed and Quickness Development
- Multi-Directional Agility
- Efficient Deceleration and Acceleration Biomechanics
- Movement Pattern Assessment and Correction
- Information Processing Training (Senory, Tactile, and Coordination) for Movement Related Improvement
- Energy System Development and Conditioning
- Balance and Stability Development
- Proven Injury Prevention Systems and Flexibility
Strength Development Program focuses on Certified Strength Training education in age appropriate/ developmentally based classes for all level athletes. This
- Strength Training Education by a
Certified and Professional Instructor
- Triple Extension and Triple Flexion focused
- Multidimensional Explosiveness
- Core Strength
- Sports Specific Joint Stability
- Off Season and In Season Programming
- Corrective Exercise and Injury Prevention System Implementation
All athletes are eligible for a free Injury Screening, Functional Movement Screening, and baseline Athletic Assessment. Any of these items can be retested on a 2-3 month basis*. Each session is a 60 minute class with developmentally based training groups.